The cash drawer does not open each time, it opens about once every 3 or 4 tries
There are updated drivers for the cash drawer that should prevent this problem. Also make sure that DM is revision 262 or higher for R2 or 306 or higher for R3?
- Go to add/remove programs, uninstall Cash Drawer USB Drivers.
- Go to Device Manager, under COM Ports, right-click on the cash drawer, choose Uninstall.
- Choose the option to delete the driver.
- Un-plug the cash drawer from the USB port
- Restart the computer.
- Plug in the Cash Drawer (into the USB port)
- Install the latest drivers, download them from the attached file below.
- Using Device Manager, check the COM port (i.e COM4), if has changed you may need to enter the new port into DM.